Custom Blog Design

Friday, April 23, 2010

A Little Piece of Pug Heaven


The funeral is over and life has returned to its regularly scheduled events. My house needs a good cleaning, homework needs to be done, papers need to be written, lawn needs a good mowing, flowerbeds already need weeded...and the list goes on and on. Somehow, I think the world is just bleak. Some of the color went right out of the sky when my Mom died. She had so much spunk, vitality, and energy. Through it all, Sally Sue has been my happy companion. She isn't sad; she only knows happy, wiggling, snorting, oh-scratch-my-tummy-Mom!, joy. As I think and write this morning, her familiar snoring soothes me and makes me laugh. That dog can sleep like nothing else and play like nothing else too! She's a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment