Custom Blog Design

Monday, April 5, 2010

Suzie Snoozie



Welcome to the sweet life of Sally Sue; a pug's life.

Sally Sue is two years old, but turns three on April 20th. Her life includes sleeping, eating, cat-herding, Chihuahua wrestling, barking at the UPS person, and protecting her front yard from the Yorkie-Maltese dogs next door. Additionally, Sally "goes to work" as a certified Pet Therapy Volunteer and is a willing visitor at the local hospital. Furthermore, she will embark on 2 exciting adventures this summer when she attends Camp Erin (grief camp for children who've lost a loved one) and Camp RiverRun (camp for children with life threatening diseases).

When we graduated from Pet Therapy training, I was cuddling her up on my lap. I held her and rocked her (since she is my "baby")and we quietely "talked" to each other. After the ceremony, a woman came up to me and said, "I have a pug that I love too, but I was watching you during the graduation and you take love to a whole new level!!"

Once you step into THIS pug's life, however, you won't be able to help but fall head over curly tail for this adorable pug.

Welcome to my world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment